Complaint Review: Showtime Tours - Las Vegas

• Reported By: Pissed Customer — Missouri USA
  • Showtime Tours - Las Vegas

Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Showtime Tours - Las Vegas Prepaid for RT airport transfers, had receipt from Showtime, driver still made us pay. Pocketed money. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Needed Confirmation from Spirit

I prepaid for my roundtrip transfers when I booked my trip on spirit.com.  Showtime sent me an email showing the instructions for my transfers, including a link to set up my return transportation.  I printed off all my receipts from spirit and my voucher from showtime stating which showed that everything was prepaid.  When the driver came and picked us up from Circus Circus on November 12, 2015 at 9:10pm, bus# 2083.  I showed  him the receipt and he demanded that we pay hom $15.  I told him that I have prepaid and the receipt says that it was prepaid at the bottom of it.  This is the receipt that I printed directed off of Showtimes website.  He made a phone call and said that the voucher did not start with the letter S, so they cannot honor it.  I also showed him my other receipts from spirit that stated that I prepaid for his services.  He got on the phone and said that he was going to contact his supervisor.  Who stated on speakphone that I owed them an additional $15 because ti was not paid for.  I was afraid of missing my flight so I had to go back in the hotel and use their ATM to pull out $20 + $5.99 fee.  The driver put the money in his pocket and did not give me a receipt.  I am go disappointed and I fill like I have just been scammed.  I called the number that I had for showtime, no one answered but there was a recorded message to leave a response after the tone (which kept disconnecting me) or to leave a message on their website.  I though I would see a representative when I arrived back at the airport but no one was there.  I was scammed and I do not appreciate this one bit.  I prepaid for their services.  When I was picked up from the airport, no one asked me for money, but he (hispanic male), asked for money, and refuse to take me back to the airport upon my return.  SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2015 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/showtime-tours-las-vegas/las-vegas-nevada/showtime-tours-las-vegas-prepaid-for-rt-airport-transfers-had-receipt-from-showtime-d-1267933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Needed Confirmation from Spirit

AUTHOR: Showtime - (USA)

We appreciate the honest feedback and we’re sorry about any inconvenience or miscommunication. However, as stated in this report, the receipt in question showed an unpaid reservation. We needed confirmation from Spirit in order to honor the prepaid reservation, which was never received. The driver went out of his way to make phone calls in order to get confirmation from Spirit and without that, we simply could not verify payment. The driver, in this case, was responsible, made every effort to get confirmation of payment, and turned in the cash fare for the reservation.