Complaint Review: Shule Sun/Kauyps

• Reported By: Pamela — Carmel California United States of America
  • Shule Sun/Kauyps

Internet
    United States of America

Shule Sun/Kauyps Korea Deal + Many More Names This Company Stole $1,000's From Myself & 14 Others For Electronics Ordered That Were NEVER Shipped! Beijing Internet

*Author of original report: Other Web Sites Used by These Crooks!!

I was referred to a company named "Kauyps"  (they have a website of the same name-along with at least 16 other aliases) from a friend, or so I thought.  Apparently, this company has a way to hijack someones email account and send a fake message from them.  So, since I thought this friend had bought a computer from them, that they were a safe company.

So, I contacted them, the website looked legitimate, the people I instant messaged were very helpful, etc.. The company seemed to be genuine and they said they could do dropshipments, so I would not have to keep an inventory myself.  It seemed a perfect way to supplement my ebay income.  So I listed 3 items on ebay.  Well, this started a frenzy on ebay and people were begging me to list more items, so within 2 weeks, I had sold Mac Computers, iPhones & Canon Camera to 14 different customers. [continued below]....
.....

The company had me wire money into their bank account from mine for every order.
At first they supplied shipment tracking numbers, so I still had no reason to suspect anything was wrong.  Then they told me that 7 of the boxes were held at customs and I needed to pay a 40% tariff to get them released, so stupid me, paid it!

This is when the lies started from them.  They said that three of my payments did not get to their bank account.  I supplied proof from my bank and still they said their bank had not cleared the funds.  They wouldn't give me the tracking numbers for the boxes that were supposedly already sent out.  They stopped responding to my emails.  I used their Instant Message system to trick them into talking to me but all I got were lies and more lies.

Because of all of this, I am being thrown off ebay and PayPal, I owe 14 people A LOT of money and I have NO money to give them.  I am in BIG trouble now!

I am starting with you because I don't know where to turn for help!  Is there anything that can be done to get this money back or at least part of it?  Can anything be done to this company?  What about the website getting shutdown?

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  If you know any other avenues I can try as well.  I want to make sure that these people can not do this to anyone else!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2009 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shule-sunkauyps/internet/shule-sunkauyps-korea-deal-many-more-names-this-company-stole-1000s-from-myself-14-544882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Other Web Sites Used by These Crooks!!

AUTHOR: Pamela - (United States of America)

These are some of the other websites used by these crooks!

www. koreadeal.com