Complaint Review: Sierra Auction Tucson AZ

• Sierra Auction Tucson AZ
    3911-n Highway Drive
    Tucson, Arizona
    United States

Sierra Auction Tucson AZ Jeff (Operations Manager) Mike (Generall Manager) Totally Misrepresented vehicle condition. Tucson Arizona

*Consumer Comment: You can't be serious...

Total SCAM company! Sierra Auctions are the exactly the reason people are affraid to buy from an auction. I bought a 2007 Honda CRV online after viewing the item online. When I asked to look at vehicle upon arrival to facility they Absolutely denied me to inspect the vehice. Their photos are shaded and very misleading.

I would say buyer beware! I excepted the vehicle and the condition as is with the body damage and the faded paint. What I DO Not except is the Complete Hail Damage that Sierra Auctions failed to disclose! This vehicle is completely covered with Hail Damage and is unrepairable.

When I called the management at Sierra Auction and spoke with Jeff he said he remembered the Honda specifically and did not remember any Hail Damage! He told me that he and Mike their general manager looked at photos and see no damage? Neither did I in the provided shaded pictures. [continued below]....

..... I was willing to except the faded paint and poor body work/damage as I purchased from an internet site, but NOT complete Hail Damage as it changed the Honda's value buy more than half.

When I asked for a refund they said they would resell the the car for me at my cost, Sierra Auction was well aware of this vehicles condition and failed to represent it accurately. I demanded a refund for this misrepresnted purchase and received canned answers from Sierra Auctions managemant staff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2017 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sierra-auction-tucson-az/tucson-arizona-85705/sierra-auction-tucson-az-jeff-operations-managermike-generall-manager-totally-misrep-1415101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You can't be serious...

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

You bought a car from an auction where they outright refused your request to allow you to see it in person before you completed the sale.  Just based on that, most people would use their common sense and not continue. So here is a question WHY did you go forward with the sale?

Also, it isn't like they said the car was in perfect condition.  You knew that the paint was faded and the body work was poor.  Yet you were going to accept it.  It's like they are throwing huge "red flags" into your face and you are taking them saying "Thank you sir..may I have another".  There is a point where you need to take responsibility for your actions, and you are well passed that point.

Oh and let me guess what their "canned" response was...You bought the car AS-IS with no implied or written warranty. Yet you now somehow think you are entitled to a refund. Good Luck with that.  Hope you get it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

By the way what did you pay for this car that you already knew had issues?  Please don't tell us you paid anything near "Blue Book" value.