Complaint Review: Sierra Living Concepts

• Sierra Living Concepts
    44830 S. Grimmer Road
    Internet
    United States of America

Sierra Living Concepts Deceptive Practices, Terrible Quality. Prime Prices, Re-stocking charges undisclosed, Internet

Sierra Living Concepts does not deliver.  It took three months to finally get the furniture.  They make you think you can change defects through their Consumer Portal.  Baloney.  I noticed problems with one of the stools ( the pictures are so small you cannot really detect any problems ) and asked for it to be corrected.  It arrived with the same defect.

Speaking of arrival, a customer is not able to open the packages that the shipper drops off and I purportedly was not supposed to decline the shipment.  As the other consumer mentioned, the table was damaged with a crack across the top. So I did not accept the table. I did accept the four stools because the delivery person was in a hurry.  When I opened them they all were damaged ( I have pictures ) and the one I mentioned in the Portal was the same as when I complained.  The workmanship was awful, the chiseling on the back of the stool looked very amateurish and the staining was a joke. [continued below]....
.....

Leena Gehlot ( whom I assume is an owner ) communicated with me via e-mails for another month. She wanted me to accept the table and have the whole set fixed by a furniture restorer of my choice.  I declined because it would be embarrassing to have this furniture in my home.  After my refusal, she informed me there was a shipping and restocking charge.  For this defective furniture @$339 was deducted from my payment.  This was their policy about which I never knew. It took another three weeks to pick up the defective stools from my home.

I would suggest consumers be cautious about purchasing furniture on the Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sierra-living-concepts/internet/sierra-living-concepts-deceptive-practices-terrible-quality-prime-prices-re-stocking-c-886935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content