Complaint Review: Signature Cleaners

• Signature Cleaners
    110 Indian Lake Blvd
    Hendersonville, Tennessee
    USA

Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee

Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer. She went on to tell my wife that she would need to check into it and locate my pants and that she would give us a call within 1-2 days once she found them. My wife gave her both our cell phone numbers to contact us. 1 week later myself nor my wife had heard anything from them, we called the store again and was told they were unable to locate my pants and that a claim for reimbursement had been sent to the owner and we would be contacted within 1-2 days. 4 days later, still no call from anyone, so I called today and spoke to the owner and he informed me that they had no record of any pants being dropped off and that they were not responsible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2016 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/signature-cleaners/hendersonville-tennessee-37075/signature-cleaners-my-wife-dropped-off-5-of-my-dress-shirts-and-4-pairs-of-my-trousers-to-1327202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content