Complaint Review: Silver State Carpet Care, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 18, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 18, 2010
  • Reported By: Lillian — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
  • Silver State Carpet Care, Inc.
    3355 Spring Mountain Rd. #240 Las Vegas, Nv. 89103
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Silver State Carpet Care, Inc. Silver State Carpet Cleaners didn't clean my carpet, but they took my money and refuse to refund it! Las Vegas, Nevada

09/16/2010 I called Silver State Carpet Care to clean my carpet. The coupon that I found in the Review Journal said they would clean any four rooms for $59.00.

When Micky, the guy they sent, arrived he told me that he could not get my carpet totally clean. He did a spot test, then proceeded to tell me he would have to use all kinds of "extra" shampoos and cleaning products that would run me about $185.00 with the "first time customer" discount.

I explained to him that I only wanted what was offered on the coupon... all of the things he wanted to charge me for were included on the coupon offer!

So, he "cleaned" my carpet. What he actually did was spray water in the high traffic areas, and that was it.

Before he started I told him that I've had my carpet steam cleaned before, and my carpet came clean... and that it was dirtier the last time it was cleaned. But he was talking so fast, rushing around the condo, and talking on his cell phone the entire time, and his heavy arabic accent didn't help.

He refused to start without me paying and signing the work order. He kept my change too! He was in and out of here in less than 20 minutes!!!!

When I called Doris, the customer service rep, she was rude and refused to refund my money. She told me that only the owner could refund my money, but he was out of the country.

What a crock of bulls**t! Out of the country my Aunt Fanny!

DON'T EVER CALL THEM TO CLEAN YOUR CARPETS!!!! IT'S A RIP OFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2010 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/silver-state-carpet-care-inc/las-vegas-nevada-89103/silver-state-carpet-care-inc-silver-state-carpet-cleaners-didnt-clean-my-carpet-but-t-641792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content