Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: Denny — Tampa Florida United States of America
Simmons Smith and Associate
407 Lake Howell Rd Maitland, Florida United States of America

Simmons Smith and Associate representing 500 Fast Cash Offering me a deal to pay off my Pay Day Loan Maitland, Florida

I got a phone call letting me know I owed 500 Fast Cash $500 and that I never repaid the loan.  I was given a chance to repay with a "break" in fees for $350.00. I never dealt with 500 Fast Cash. I even called Fast Cash and they never heard of me.  I got another phone call telling me Fast Cash had been sold and I called Fast Cash and No they have not been sold.  This is a scam!  These idiots were dumb enough to send me paperwork via my email and I have already been down to the Sheriff Department in my County and filed a Criminal Report.....using their own paperwork as evidence!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/simmons-smith-and-as-collection-agency-s-simmons-smith-and-associate-re-925805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simmons Smith and Associate