Complaint Review: Simple Escape - 24Protect Plus

• Simple Escape - 24Protect Plus
    www.24protectplus.com
    Internet

Simple Escape - 24Protect Plus ripoff Internet

I noticed charges of $14.95 applied to my debit card with the name Simple Escapes (888-404-5629) and a separate charge for 24Protectplus ( 877-500-5754 ) I contacted Simple Escapes and was told I or some one using one of my aol Screen names had signed up for this service I was told that a pop up appears and if the user clicks on the pop up it is the same as agrreing to the service terms.

I demanded that the charges be taken off my acct. after the customer service representative consulted with her supervisor she let me know all charges would be waive she first told me I could send in a grocery coupon and receive a refund I was not interested in this only having my funds credited to my account. their phone # is I also called 24protectplus and had a similar conversation all charges were waived I was told my funds would be back in my account in two days.

Victor
Rapid City, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2004 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/simple-escape-24protect-plus/internet/simple-escape-24protect-plus-ripoff-internet-84633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content