Report: #220558

• Singer
    244 Madison Ave
    New York, New York

Singer Lazer Storm nightmare HELP! ripoff New York New York

Saw this supposed fine product advertised on TV. Two for the price of one plus order now and get free hand vac. So I did, plus ordered repacement filters and accessories.

First I asked for two orders, two for the price of one. Should have been 4 units. I got them and expected a bill of $250 and was stunned when it was over $500. They charged me for accessories and filters I never recieved plus charged for product insurance that I NEVER EVER ORDER ON ANYTHING!

First Citibank wouldnt help me. Said all charges were valid, they WERENT! The Colorado Attorney General contacted the Florida Attorney General to get things worked out. Havent heard back in over 6 months.

All things consideredm I am the proud owner of 4 of the most useless little vaccumes I ever saw and cant even use them because Singer didnt send filters. Well this lesson cost me $526.

R
Canon City, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2006 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/singer/new-york-new-york-10016/singer-lazer-storm-nightmare-help-ripoff-new-york-new-york-220558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content