Report: #1020575

• Sirius XM

Internet
    United States of America

Sirius XM Sirius XM is Awful, poor customer service, the worst Internet

*Consumer Comment: Just wondering.

Sirius xm was notified when I had a car totalled in July of 2010 to deactivate my account. I bought a new car and then activated the account for that car.They continued to charge my credit card for the first account while debiting my checking account for the second account.

When I realized what had happened, I contacted them and asked for a refund for 2 and a half years of them charging me for a radio I didn't have.

They refused, basically saying they don't refund more than 1 month. as far as I am concerned sirius xm owes me $740. Needless to say, I also just deactivated my current radio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sirius-xm/internet/sirius-xm-sirius-xm-is-awful-poor-customer-service-the-worst-internet-1020575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Just wondering.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Who is responsible for not reviewing your credit card statements for 2 and a half years?

You can contest the charges with your card, but they're only going to let you go back 90 days.   If you let unauthorized charges go for longer than that, you own them.