Complaint Review: SITNCYCLE

Internet
    USA

SITNCYCLE customer status.com Big Scam Wallingford CT

*Consumer Comment: Typical Scam

This company advertises their product on TV for $19.95 so I ordered it only to find out that they actually took $254.89 from my checking account. I discovered this within 5 minutes of placing the order. Their website clearly states that shipping will be in 3 to 5 business days. The time was around midnight that the order was placed. I immediately sent an email to their Customer Service cancelling the order. The following morning, I called Customer Service and was told that the item had already shipped. I told them that I immediately sent an email to cancel the order and I was told that you cannot cancel via email. Also, they advertise that Shipping is free, yet they charged me $14.95 shipping and handling. DO NOY BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2016 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sitncycle/internet/sitncycle-customer-statuscom-big-scam-wallingford-ct-1294316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Typical Scam

AUTHOR: ramjet - (USA)

You are correct that this is a typical scam.  All over the web site it advertises $19.95 with no mention of any more charges.  They even use Dorothy Hammil in the pictures.

However! at the bottom of the page in very small font they include this paragraph"

Offer Details: Take advantage of the RISK-FREE 30 day in-home trial offer you saw today on television. All that we ask is that you pay the trial fee of $19.95. Try sitNcycle RISK-FREE for 30 days, and if you are satisfied, do nothing and you'll have just 6 additional LOW monthly payments of only $39.99 with FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED! If you are not completely satisfied you may return it (in its original packaging) within 30 days, no questions asked, and your purchase price will be refunded. Simply call our customer service department (855) 663-5643 for a return authorization."

The information is there but they do their best to hide it.

I did not fall for it because I KNOW that you have to read EVERYTHING on a web or TV offer.

Disgusting and unethical but typical.

READ EVERYTHING!