Complaint Review: Skin Wrinkle No More

• Reported By: WHS(ucker) — Medina Ohio USA
  • Skin Wrinkle No More

Nationwide
    USA

Skin Wrinkle No More Sam Skin CreamPeepeye Serum, Parisian Glow A box with 2 products comes 2-3 times each month. Billed to varied company names on CredCard. St. Petersburg FL Nationwide: FL, CO, WI

At least 2 times each month a box arrives from Box 23976, St. Petersburg FL 33742. Each box has 2 items: a small jar of Parisian Glow revitalizing moisturizer, and a smaller purse-sized tube of Parisian Glow advanced lifting serum, sent to my wife at our correct address. A packing slip is enclosed, with no company name or address. Some different but similar products have come in those same sized glass containers.

One time we sent a package back and asked them to stop sending them. When another came today I typed the FL address into Google and it led to Ripoff Report where I found the identical complaint from others. When I finally looked at my latest credit card statement (the only card we use for online purchases) I discovered 6 charges that my wife did not recognize:

05/17   Skin Wrinkle No More  (WI)  $92.30

05/21   Skin Wrinkle No More  (WI)  $92.30

05/27   Peepeye Serum  (CO)   $4.97

05/27   Sam Skin Cream (CO)  $4.99

06/10   Sam Skin Cream (CO)  $89.92

06/11   Peepeye Serum  (CO)  $89.95

My wife has made other legitimate online purchases of skincare treatment from legitimate companies, not listed here. We never requested any information or materials from whatever company this is, but suddenly started getting boxes in the mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skin-wrinkle-no-more/nationwide/skin-wrinkle-no-more-sam-skin-creampeepeye-serum-parisian-glow-a-box-with-2-products-com-1386227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content