Complaint Review: Skin Youth Eye Serum

• Skin Youth Eye Serum
    PO Box 25380
    Santa Ana, California
    USA

Skin Youth Eye Serum Beware of Unwanted Product and Charges Without Permission Santa Ana California

I was reading about an endorsement on line mentioning Dr. Oz for a skin cream product to help soften lines and wrinkles.  I decided to order the trial for about $4.95, plus $5.95 shipping.  I was completely unaware thatin ordering the trial, I was automatically ordering this product forever, and they would use my credit card for unauthorized, automatic purchases in the future.

I received the trial,  but when another order came about a month later I was shocked.  I was charged about $85.00.  I immediately called, asked them to cancel my order.  I expained I still had enough product and I was told I was not using it fast enough. I asked the representative to cancel it.  He said he would, no problem.

Today, I received 1 of the 2 items.  I have no idea how much I am being charged, but I will be calling again to cancel.  I will be sending this product back, but I will be sure to get the number necessary for the return.  I wonder if Dr. Oz realizes this company is unscrupulous, taking advantage of his reputation and dealing dishonestly with fans who trust him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2016 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skin-youth-eye-serum/santa-ana-california-92799-5380/skin-youth-eye-serum-beware-of-unwanted-product-and-charges-without-permission-santa-ana-1287345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content