Complaint Review: skindiet.net

• skindiet.net
    PO Box 30609,
    Internet
    United States of America

skindiet.net The "Green Coffee Complete" 60cnt. for 89.95 was sent and charged to my creditcard without requesting it. After multiple calls & talking to "Karla" I found out I could not contact the "Corporate offic, Internet

Working on the internet, I responded to an ad to order a Green Tea Extract diet aid for postage and handling of $3.95. I only ordered because Dr. OZ endorsed it. I received and used it with no results. I received another bottle of 60 cnt. My credit card was charged $89.95. I called repeatedly only to hear the scripted answers. I called the credit card company & they called skindiet with me on the line.

They continued to read from their script. After learning we could not be connected to their "Corporate office" as they called it (Not a corp.) we could not get A PHONE NUMBER. Finally, they assured me I would be contacted within 48 business hours. After several days without a call I called back & was told they would "Resubmit" my request and get a call back within 48 business hours. After several days, no call. I called continuously (Redial) to attempt to speak to someone that would tell me something different, as I got different information from different people (and I wanted them to remember me).

I called my credit card company again & they called them (Conf. call) they said they did credit my account for $49.95 because I returned a bottle (I never returned anything) I told them I did not return anything...but "thank you" Now credit my card for $89.98 which is what I want. They said (for the first time) that if I returned an unopened bottle, they would credit my card $89.98. So I sent them the bottle they thought I had sent them already & expect to get my money back.

I have learned that with bad companies you need to continue to be relentless in going after the company. I will now try to get web searches for this company to be redirected to this site, as I think they will continue to rip off many and get away with it .

SIGNED...I make money the old fashioned way, I earn it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skindietnet/internet/skindietnet-the-green-coffee-complete-60cnt-for-8995-was-sent-and-charged-to-my-cred-1045619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content