Complaint Review: Skinny Me Chocolate

Austell, Georgia
    USA

Skinny Me Chocolate Good Chocolate but a rip off to returns Austell Georgia

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Resolution

I received 2 packages of Skinny Me Chocolates in the mail today. My husband was very unhappy & has threatened to destroy my computer if this ever happens again. Our account has been billed around $160 for 4 boxes of Skinny Me Chocolates. The first 2 boxes which were samples & 2 more on "subscription". Which I was not aware of.

I called Skinny Me Chocolates when the packages arrived because I had sent an email on their site requesting that nothing more be sent. I spoke to an agent named Brittany who was not at all helpful. She informed me that I could not send the candy back but they could give me a 20% discount on my order.

I told her I was a 69 year old senior on a very fixed income & there is no way I could afford the chocolate. She stated she was sorry but there was nothing she could do except give me a 20% discount on the bill. That really doesn't help me with these very overpriced chocolates. Oh....I forgot to mention that the first 2 boxes I was sent (I only ordered one) were supposed to be free samples. Is there someone who could help me fix this & get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2017 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skinny-me-chocolate/austell-georgia-30168/skinny-me-chocolate-good-chocolate-but-a-rip-off-to-returns-austell-georgia-1402681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Resolution

AUTHOR: SMC Corporate - (United States)

I apologize for your treatment from our call center.  We would like to help resolve the situation.  Please email us at management@skinnymechocolate or help@skinnymechocolate.com.  Make sure to mention your complaint on RipOffReport.com and your account will be escalated to our management team.  We look forward to serving you.