Complaint Review: Skinny Me Chocolate

• Reported By: MissSimon — Kansas City Kansas USA
  • Skinny Me Chocolate

Internet
    USA

Skinny Me Chocolate 'Free Offer' '7day Trial Period' '60day Return Policy' '100% Guarantee' Scottsdale Internet Arizona

I received my 'Free' box of Skinny Me Chocolates on 08/05. I emailed them on 08/07 to cancel my subscription during my 7-day trial for no further obligation as stated in the 'Terms and Conditions'.

On 08/11, my credit card was charged $34.99 for my 'Free Trial box of chocolates.

I contacted customer service and was told that I was supposed to call to cancel and they did not accept cancelations by email. When I told her that the Terms and Conditions section stated either email or by phone, she told me I was wrong.

Then I inquired about the 60day-100% guarantee, or you could return the chocolates or the empty box for a refund that was in the Guarantee and Returns section, she said they did not accept returns or give refunds.

I asked to speak to her supervisor.

I spoke with Marvin and he said they had changed there policy and no longer gave refunds. When I told him I was reading it right then, he offered to refund me 20%. I disagreed with him and he offered me 30%. I said no, that it plainly states a full refund.

He put me on hold and when he returned, he said he would give me a full refund and it should show up between 3 and 5 business days. That would be by 09/01. I will let you know if persistance really does make a difference.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2017 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skinny-me-chocolate/internet/skinny-me-chocolate-free-offer-7day-trial-period-60day-return-policy-100-guarante-1395674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content