Complaint Review: Skinny Me Chocolate

• Reported By: Mom1988 — Tacoma Washington USA
  • Skinny Me Chocolate

Internet
    USA

Skinny Me Chocolate Willl not Cancel Subscriptions - Once thy hook you - Good luck getting them to stop shipments!! Internet

*Author of original report: We'll see if it happens this time!

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Correction

The chocolate is ok and too sweet.  But, the most frustrating thing is trying to cancel the subscription!!  Calling 1-855-354-6917 and emailing to help@SkinnyMeChocloate.com hasn't worked and the company continues to send the shipment.  I will be contacting the BBB with complaint and will continue to email and call each month and begin returning the product until I hope I never see another Skinny Me Chocolate again!

(((REDACTED)))yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2017 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skinny-me-chocolate/internet/skinny-me-chocolate-willl-not-cancel-subscriptions-once-thy-hook-you-good-luck-gettin-1397814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We'll see if it happens this time!

AUTHOR: - ()

It's obvious that there is a typo in the email address, but not when I sent the email and it wasn't returned. However. I called AGAIN today and a very snotty, rude sounding lady took my information and said I would get an email confirmation for the cancellation....we'll see!!

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Correction

AUTHOR: SMC Corporate - (United States)

We at SkinnyMe Chocolate apologize for the misunderstanding and inconvenience.  It seems you have typed the email address incorrectly so your inquiries have not been reaching us.  Please feel free to email us at -help@skinnymechocolate.com so we can help you with your account and subscription.  If you prefer to call, please use our toll-free number    1-855-354-6917.  We are ready to help.   Please refer to this message on RipOffReport if you decide to email us.