Complaint Review: SkinnyMe Chocolate

• SkinnyMe Chocolate

Internet
    USA

SkinnyMe Chocolate BEWARE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING Internet

This company has advertising all over Facebook, and on this ad that I saw it said FREE TRIAL just pay $4.95 S&H. I am a diabetic so I thought well I will give it a try. I did not see anywhere that it said after 7 days you will be charged full price. Like some of them it is usually 30days so I call before this time and I was hung up on. I then wrote a message that was on their website. I waited and waited no response. So I called again and had the same thing happen they hung up on me. By this time I was furious. So I wrote another message and told them that they had no authourization from me to purchase this item. Waited nothing.

I cheked my bank Statement today wihich is August/20/2017 and they took another $39.95 out of my account. I then called again and I talked with someone and they proceeded to tell me that I have never called. I explained that I did and was hung up on . She said I see no record of you calling I said well I don't think you would if the person hung up on me. I asked if she saw where I sent emails and she said that is a completely different department. So I asked if that is the case how does everyone know who has done what. I said I am stating today that no one has the authorization to charge for this product and I want the money back into my account. She said I can refund this time but the last one I cannot do, but I can give a 20% discount I said no that is not good enough I want 50% which she said Ok I will give you 30%, I said 50% and she said I only can give you 30%. So I said if you can give a discount why can't I get all my money back I will send the box back. No I can't take it back once it leaves here we can't have it sent back. Well I just read a report that said they can't refund the money back unless it was sent back but the customer had to pay S&H to return it. Right here shows that this company it trying to be deceptive.

I have seen  other reports on this company after the fact and some have not gotten any results I am hoping I am not one. PLEASE anyone reading this and other reports watch out for the fine print. These company's are banking on people that don't see it. If you go on the website it is there and on some of the ones on Facebook it is there but some donot have it.

The sad part to this whole thing is that the chocolate is good. But the unethical way that they are trying to sell is totally wrong. Don't they believe that the product is good enough to sell the right way. On the website it has the Frequently asked Questions on of them is    Can I purchase The product without a Subscription?   Yes you can but if you are a chocolate lover and you want to try it FOR FREE than you need to do the subscription. HMMMM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2017 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skinnyme-chocolate/internet/skinnyme-chocolate-beware-deceptive-advertising-internet-1394144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content