Complaint Review: Skinnyme Chocolates

• Skinnyme Chocolates
    8902 E Via Linda, Ste.102
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    USA

Skinnyme Chocolates Yourskinnychocolate Charged $34.95 to my credit card for chocolates that were advertised as free. Beware!! These chocolates are not free! They are actually VERY EXPENSIVE!! Scottsdale Arizona

*Author of original report: Regarding Ripoff report #1390570

*Author of original report: Regarding Ripoff report #1390570

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Terms and Contact

They advertised free chocolates with a $4.95 shipping fee. They charged my credit card $34.95 seven days later saying that the terms and conditions say that I would be charged the full price of $34.95 unless I cancel the "membership" within 7 days of purchase. I told the rep that i did not see that information because it was no where on the order form and she said it was there and all she could do was cancel future orders and she could not issue a refund for the "free" box that i already received. I told her I was going to report the company to the BBB and she told me to go ahead and do that but that the BBB would not do anything because this business is not doing anything wrong...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2017 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skinnyme-chocolates/scottsdale-arizona-85258/skinnyme-chocolates-yourskinnychocolate-charged-3495-to-my-credit-card-for-chocolates-t-1390570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Regarding Ripoff report #1390570

AUTHOR: - ()

I responded to the company and told them which promotion I took part in. I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD BACK from the corporate office regarding my refund! You say that you have a 60 day money back guarantee so refund my money now! What is the problem? Is this False Advertising as well?? Refund my $34.99 NOW!

Regarding Ripoff report #1390570

AUTHOR: - ()

You asked which promotion I took part in and it was an advertisement for "free" chocolates with a $4.95 shipping fee. I did not see the notification that my credit card would be charged $34.99 after a 7 day trial period. My card was charged last Friday 8/4/17. I did not like the taste of the chocolates and did not plan to purchase any more of the chocolates and I definitely, definitely would not plan to pay $34.99 for them! I asked for a refund and the request was refused. Please refund the $34.99 ASAP Thank you.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Terms and Contact

AUTHOR: SMC Corporate - (USA)

We apologize for any confusion about our terms in regards to SkinnyMe Chocolate ordering or campaigns.  All orders come with a 60-day money back guarentee.  We would like to see which promotion the customer has signed up for in order to remedy the situation.  Please feel free to contact us via email and reference this complaint from RipOffReport.com.

We look forward to resolving any issues you have with your account.

Our email is help@skinnymechocolate.com