Complaint Review: Skinzinc - Soravil - Dermazinc - Prosora - ArcadiaSkin - SkinPlaque - Selfworx - Jeffrey Kral

• Submitted: Tue, July 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 30, 2006
  • Reported By: Fairmont Minnesota
  • Skinzinc - Soravil - Dermazinc - Prosora - ArcadiaSkin - SkinPlaque - Selfworx - Jeffrey Kral
    51 Nonesuch River Plaza Suite 1
    Scarborough, Maine

Skinzinc - Soravil - Dermazinc - Prosora - ArcadiaSkin - SkinPlaque - Selfworx - Jeffrey Kral ripoff, scam, fraud, no refunds, FDA investigations, Owner FTC lawsuit for fraud, Not FDA approved ingredients Scarborough Maine

*UPDATE Employee: DermaZinc

*General Comment: Soravil

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Skin

I must report the following products as a scam Skinzinc, Soravil, Skinplaque, Arcadiaskin, Dermazinc, and Prosora are all the SAME product from the SAME company and the SAME owner. Selfworx and owner Jeffrey Kral promote these Zinc products that are not FDA approved for use of Psoriasis.

These companies all claim to be different but they are all in Maine. There are very few (maybe 10) OTC products for psoriasis, are you telling me that 6 of them are all in Maine. The telemarketers all use the same telephone pitch. There advertisements have the same before and after photos!!! Different products, different companies, SAME PICTURES in the ads.

Owner Jeffrey Kral was under FTC trial for diet pills and creams Ultra Lipolean and Gelathin. The FTC called it the biggest scam of the diet industry it was known as "Operation Big Fat Lie". Now he is selling skin care products.

I ordered their products with a 60 day money back guarantee. It nearly burnt my skin off, I was hospitialized for 10 days. I was tested for allergies on all of the ingredients and they came back negative. It simply is a scam product. Needless to say I didnt get my refund from Selfworx either.

How companies can get away with such scams. These products Skinzinc, Soravil, Dermazinc, Prosora, Arcadia, Dermazinc ARE ALL THE SAME. This company will not refund money and the products are extremely ineffective.

I have seen hundreds of complaints of the product and company all over the internet. Don't let Jeffrey Kral get away with another scam, he did it with "operation big fat lie" he keeps switching comapnies and product names every 6 months. Please Help Ripoffreport.com STOP THE MADNESS. Thank you

William

William
Fairmont, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2005 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skinzinc-soravil-dermazinc-prosora-arcadiaskin-skinplaque-selfworx-jeffrey-kral/scarborough-maine-04074/skinzinc-soravil-dermazinc-prosora-arcadiaskin-skinplaque-selfworx-jeffrey-k-151306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

DermaZinc

AUTHOR: Dermalogix Partners, Inc - ()

I can't speak to the other products reported, but the product DermaZinc is not owned by this particular entity.  It has been owned and operated by Dermalogix Partners, Inc since 1995.

#2 General Comment

Soravil

AUTHOR: C Manley - (USA)

I would like to say that soravil has worked amazingly for me. It doesn't cure it. It helps it (for me). If you know anything about the Psoriasis, you know there's not a cure.

Read up on the condition. Discuss with your doctor.

But don't listen to someone tell you it's a scam. It sounds to me like they don't know what they are talking about. Maybe they do, and maybe they don't, all I know is, Psoriasis affects people in many different ways. Some people may not get the same results from using the same treatment as others. I would imagine anyone calling it a scam, has not done their research, and doesn't realize how different the results can be from person to person.

Know what you're dealing with, and consult your doctor. When trying a new treatment, try it on a small area to make sure you don't have a negative reaction.

I'm not getting paid, I don't even really care, except that, I know it helps mine, and if you have this stuff, anything that may help, is worth trying out. It's been a while since I ordered any, because my case is mild to moderate, and I forget to use it some days (it's mostly on my elbows, and sometimes I forget to use before I leave house; although, usually when I do, I am reminded of it throuhout the day!), but I don't recall it being expensive.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Skin

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

Regarding the skinzinc, that stuff is amazing it works great, i''ve used it myself... i dont know how you can say thats a scam product, the guarantee there is a 30 day money back guarantee, and the burning your skin off thats just absurd..