Report: #1401947

• Skip Fit
    3551 Laurel View Court
    Laurel, Maryland
    USA

Skip Fit Durwin Skipper, Jr. FAKE personal training business and FAKE personal trainer Laurel Maryland

*Author of original report: Forgot to Add that....

Contacted this FAKE personal trainer to inquire about his personal training services.  My initial contact was via e-mail.  His response was to contact me via telephone so he could give verbal details.  I was serious about training so I signed up that day.  He accepts payment for his so-called services via MoneyGram.  Three minutes after I made the payment he was at the Shopper's Food Warehouse to pick up the money.  I thought that was a little strange seeing as he doesn't work at the Shoppers Food Warehouse.

To get my first session setup was a headache.  His communication from the first impression was terrible.  We set my first session.  Not only was he late, but he didn't even text or call to let me know.  I had to reach out to him to see where he was.  So my session started late.  I didn't think he was even coming.  At the end of the session, I set up my remaining three sessions for the remainder of the week.  I even texted it to him afterward because my skepticism had started growing, so I wanted that written communication of my schedule to be concrete.  The evening I was scheduled for my next session, he wanted to reschedule.  He did this about an hour before the session was supposed to start.  The next day I was scheduled for my third session.  The time came and I allowed for a ten minute grace period before contacting him to see where he was.  I texted him and no response.  About five minutes later he tells me that he was somewhere else and needed to reschedule.  He didn't make any attempts to contact me to let me know that he was late or wouldn't be coming. Again, another session to be rescheduled.  After I informed that I didn't like how he was not showing up for my sessions he became even more ignorant.  He was already an ignorant person.  He sent me messages that were uneducated and like a child had sent them.

In addition, the day after I trained with him, he sent me a text asking if I was prepared to pay for my other months in advance. This is after I already told him that I didn't plan to do that until another time.  He wanted more money and couldn't even provide personal training sessions for the sessions that were paid for. That caused alarm as well.  At the end of the day, we have a scammer here who is hard up on money.  All he does is reschedules sessions to keep from actually showing up.  My goal here is to not have anyone else scammed by this FAKE personal trainer and FAKE personal training business.  I got what I paid for a cheap fake scamming personal trainer .....can't even call it a business because it is an illegitimate business.  Please find you a reputable personal training business with a certified personal trainer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2017 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skip-fit/laurel-maryland-20724/skip-fit-durwin-skipper-jr-fake-personal-training-business-and-fake-personal-trainer-l-1401947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Forgot to Add that....

AUTHOR: - ()

I didn't get my money back from the sessions that he didn't do.  At the end of the day, I felt he needed the money more than I did, as I stated it was cheap service.