Complaint Review: SKS Associates

• SKS Associates
    132 W 31ST ST FL 14
    New York, New York
    United States of America

SKS Associates Northern Leasing Company SKS Associates Northern Leasing Unauthorized ACH Debit in New York, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: SKS raided my bank account

On April 5, 2011 the company SKS Associates withdrew $50 from my business checking account. Similar to all other reports for this company of ripoffreport.com, I had never heard of or conducted business with this company.

The lease for a credit card machine with the other company Northern Leasing was finished back in 2001, with all payments on my part fulfilled.

I did not at any time receive any communications from SKS Associates... they simply went into my account and took money.  I have reported this fraud to my Bank, BBB and Attorney General of New York. I encourage others who have been victimized to do the same.

I also recommend visiting the specially created Facebook page: "SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sks-associates/new-york-new-york-10116/sks-associates-northern-leasing-company-sks-associates-northern-leasing-unauthorized-ach-d-716476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

SKS raided my bank account

AUTHOR: DivineJustice - (United States of America)

If Northern / MBF/ Golden Eagle or any other of their shell companies masquerading as SKS has ripped you off for "taxes and fees" go to the facebook page "SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account" and find out how to fight back through legal channels, get your money back and get a copy of the Temporary Restraining Order enacted against them NATION WIDE on April 8. They cannot collect any fees or send anyone to collections per the TRO (on closed leases)