Complaint Review: SKY BOX TV

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2002
  • Reported By: wilson ny
  • SKY BOX TV

Nationwide

Skybox tv ripped me off last october for $39.00 and again just recently for $189.00. I have not received any merchandise or service from these people. I have tried for months to speak with their customer service but the recording states the mail box is full. Their web site is no longer. I am in the process of having my bank track down this scamming company and get back my money that they took from my debit card with-out my knowledge. BEWARE PLEASE IF IT LOOKS TO GOOD IT IS! I feel so stupid and never again will I give my credit card number out over the internet to anyone!!!!!!!

Kim
Wilson, new york

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sky-box-tv/nationwide/sky-box-tv-scam-fraud-14925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 0

SKY BOX e-mailed me!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: - ()

After months & months Skybox e-mailed me stating that they were going to credit my credit card 39.99 & 189.99. I will believe it when I see it. How do you credit a closed account? For all that are getting ripped of by this company here is the latest e-mail address. (but you better hurry it might change in a blink of an eye).

#2 0