Complaint Review: skype

• skype
    23-29 Rives de Clausen L-2165
    Luxembourg, Select State/Province
    USA

skype no refunds at skypem Luxembourg internet

*Author of original report: Skype refund

I paid$60 for a 1 year subscription for a skype number. then i found that i could not use his service. Skype does not make refunds so i new i lost my $60. Now i year later i got charged $60 again and i started the cancleing process. i also didnt think the charge would go through since skype no longer had a valad credit card number for my visa card.

but skype was able to place this charge on my new credut card number and the emails i get from the company tell me they will not refund my money . so altogether i spent $120 for about 5 calls. I am disputing this charge with visa. so beware all charges at skype are final ,they are located outside the USA  so you have no recourse and the call quality was not that great.

try (((competitors' names redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skype/luxembourg-select-stateprovince/skype-no-refunds-at-skypem-luxembourg-internet-1099236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Skype refund

AUTHOR: sman525 - ()

After i closed my skype account they refunded my $60. the same day.