Complaint Review: skyrim-online.com

3422 Old Capital Trail
    Wilmington, Delaware
    USA

skyrim-online.com/ AKA Huge Game Skyrim online Wilmington Delaware

I was searching on Google Skyrim online and found this website: skyrim-online.com. As I clicked around the website trying to find registration information (I want to play this online version game), finally it linked me a website named Hugegame.com, in order “register” for Skyrim online. I thought it was a mistake or some type of advertising webpage at first, but I went back to the original Skyrim-online.com and clicked around a bit and still got linked to this Hugegame.com website, which asked for my credit card information.

Checking the hugegame.com website, I noticed there were phone numbers and contact addresses information. So I registered on their website. Then it gave me bunch of small games, such as Zumbies vs. plants, etc. There are no any type of skyrim games. FALSE ADVERTISING!!!! So I went ahead and cancelled my membership. It charged me a dollar just to cancel registration. For some reason, as I clicked around on the website again, it enrolled me in some 9.95 /month prescription. Then I cancelled that one, and it charged me another dollar.

I called in with the phone number listed on the website, a lady, sound very unprofessional, told me that she could only refund me $9.95 but could not refund me the cancellation fees. I talked to her supervisor, who, also sounded unprofessional and impatient with me, that all she could do it refund me the $9.95 and a dollar, instead of the 2 dollars cancellation changes. I told her that it was false advertising at the first place to use Skyrim to get customers to sign on their website. She didn’t care. So I have to write something and post it on the website so no more customers be cheated again by this website and company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skyrim-onlinecom/wilmington-delaware-19808/skyrim-onlinecom-aka-huge-game-skyrim-online-wilmington-delaware-1064562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content