Complaint Review: SKYWALKER SPHNYX KITTENS

• SKYWALKER SPHNYX KITTENS

Internet
    USA

SKYWALKER SPHNYX KITTENS NO KITTEN, JUST SCAMMED CENTREVILLE VIGINIA

I found website skywalkersphynxkittens.net when looking to buy a Shynx kittens. The website was nice and looked professional. I contacted the business via the website about a certain kitten for sale. I was contacted via email right back. After several emails back and forth, the negotiated price of the kitten was $ 650.00, including shipping from Virginia to Florida. I was advised to send the money , only cash through Moneygram.

I thought since it was a breeder, maybe that was the way it was done.

I sent the cash the next day and was advised the kitten would be sent the following day. I was contacted the next day via email to ask if I was going to be home to receive my item. I was sent an email from the shipping company and was given a tracking number to follow the process. this website also looked professional and legit.

The breeder sent another email after a few minutes saying I needed to pay for insurance for the shipping. [continued below]....

..... I was advised the price was $ 950.00, also only cash through Moneygram. I was told the money was refundable and would be given back to me with the kitten. At this point I knew I was scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2017 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skywalker-sphnyx-kittens/internet/skywalker-sphnyx-kittens-no-kitten-just-scammed-centreville-viginia-1400539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content