Complaint Review: SkyWest Airlines

• SkyWest Airlines
    8500 Pena Blvd.
    Denver, Colorado
    United States of America

I worked on the ramp at SkyWest for nearly three years ... I loved my job and the people I worked with.  I had many friends and every one of my reviews was top notch.  I was injured in a car accident and had severe shoulder pain and could no longer do my job, lifting heavy luggage, etc., so I asked for a transfer to Customer Service.  Worst decision I ever made!  I received medicore training from a CS Trainer (KH) that hated her job and hated most of the people she worked with, and she didn't mind telling me that.  She taught me as little as possible and then when I made a mistake, she literally screamed at me and humiliated me in front of passengers and other employees.  I complained to the CS Manager, who placed me with another trainer, who happened to be one of KH's good friends, and after that I became a target for KH's and her friends' bullying.  They talked behind my back, made snide remarks to me when I walked by, and basically made work a living hell and very stressful.  KH did not want me to be a part of her CS team  and she made sure I wouldn't become a CS Agent.  At the end of my training period, I was "black balled" for complaining about my lack of training, and she and her other CS trainer friends gave me poor reviews.  I was told I had to go to more training and if I didn't improve I would be let go.  When no one would listen to my side of the story, I ended up resigning.

I wrote a letter to the president of the company and also to the director of human resources at headquarters in St. George, UT and never even got the courtesy of a response from either of them.  I moved on -- went to become a CS Agent at another airline and I love it!  Interesting to read that this has happened to someone else on this site and also that someone from HQ agrees!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skywest-airlines/denver-colorado-80249/skywest-airlines-supervisors-played-favorites-and-bullied-other-employees-denver-colorad-917950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Do not believe the report to be accurate

AUTHOR: Howard safran - ()

I, Howard Safran, was a former employee of Denver - Skywest as a Ramp employee and working around and with Customer Service - Managers, Supervisors, and Agents.

They do not have a "black balling" policy. "SkyWest" does not work like that. I worked for 18 months until having to quit to to care of my dying father.

I can assure whoever applies to be a CS agent, that there are no CS managers or supervisors who would behave like the allegations in this Complaint.

This report was not ignored by "SkyWest" corp, as I am in Denver, and the scanning and Google at Utah headquarters was unable to detect this Complaint.

Respectfully submitted,

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I know exactly what and I think who you speak of

AUTHOR: ProseLit - ()

I read you complaint about your experience with CS trainers and I think I know who you are speaking about. I would like to speak with you as there is something that is going to be done (is being done )about that issue legally and it sounds like your experience is exactly the info we need. Im not suprised at all you did not hear back regarding your complaints as they have developed a culture in the CS department that needs to be address.  If you do get this message please contact me at     Prose.LawRep  gmail com       Thanks

~ LD