Complaint Review: SLEEK MEDSPA

• SLEEK MEDSPA
    6000 Glades Rd.
    BOCA RATON, Florida
    United States of America

SLEEK MEDSPA NO ONE CALLED ME BACK ABOUT REFUND AND THEN STORE LOCATION CLOSED BOCA RATON, Florida

*Consumer Comment: wow also

*Consumer Comment: wow!!

I paid for services for mesotherapy sessions. I lost weight after first two session. I asked for a refund for unused session. when I signed up for services I was told I could get a refund for unused service, a manger would contact me further for my request. I wanted fewer session and they insisted i would need more for results. store location closed and no one returned my calls before or told me they would be closing. I want a refund as promised for unused services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sleek-medspa/boca-raton-florida-/sleek-medspa-no-one-called-me-back-about-refund-and-then-store-location-closed-boca-raton-978435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

wow also

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

I have also found a lot of complaints about stacie, butt she wouldn't listen

wow!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

After doing a search I found so many complaints against this company - there is even a lawsuit in Massachusetts.  I suggest you find a reputable Plastic Surgeon for corrections and a good Consumer Lawyer for your legal remedies.

Good luck to you.