Complaint Review: Sleek Surgical & Med Spa

• Sleek Surgical & Med Spa
    800B 5th Avenue
    Newyork, New York
    United States of America

Sleek Surgical & Med Spa Sleek Med Spa closed without notice...... Newyork, New York

In Feb of 2012, I had a procedure done at Sleek Med Spa, which was paid for in cash. I was not happy with the result as now my body is deformed. Over the course of several months, I expressed my concern with my deformity which was a result if the surgery.

I have spoken with just about everyone at the establishment; The initial business mgr named Corey who I had my consultation with assured me that the situation would be rectified and made a appointment for me to meet with the doctor who performed my procedure, Dr.Singer and a new Doctor at the facility, Dr.Nazarian. I expressed that I was uncomfortable with Dr.Singer because he was very cold, insensitive, and rough with me using my surgery. There was a point where I was laying on the operation table in tears.

It was said that Dr.Nazarian would be the one to perform the corrective surgery but Corey left Sleek before this could take place. His replacement Brent, contacted me to let me know that he was working on receiving a refund for me, but after about two weeks, he left Sleek also.

I then met with Dr.Nazarian and Andrew Rudnick who was the CEO of the company who again assured me we would do the corrective surgery. The last meeting with these two took place in early August. I have since then been trying to schedule a date for my surgery.

Now I have learned that Sleek has closed and filed for bankruptcy. I am at a loss of what to do. I am so angry and disturbed by not only my situation, but others I have read about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sleek-surgical-med-spa/newyork-new-york-/sleek-surgical-med-spa-sleek-med-spa-closed-without-notice-newyork-new-york-969704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content