Complaint Review: SLEEPYS

• SLEEPYS
    5675 BROADWAY Riverdale NY 10463
    Bronx, New York
    United States of America

SLEEPYS I buy mattres at Sleepys with the warrenty,but wen mattres got saget I call them to test the mettres they send the technitian,he said we should change the mettres cause we have the warranty, but for Bronx, New York

*Consumer Comment: Good grief!

*Consumer Comment: HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

On the 05-28-2006, at the SLEEPYS store I buy Mettres with the warranty, when the mettres got saget and unconfortabe to sleep I call castomer service they came and they tested. the technitian said to me the SLEEPYS suposed to change couse it looks preety bad, any way I have warranty. I waited for couple weeks and I make calls, the opertor tells me the warranty is canceled. Then I  went to the Bronx when I bought. the store menager  said You have warranty there is no reason to be canceled couse You paid for it, and she gave me a  copy of the receipt and phone to make call again a 1-800-753-3797

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sleepys/bronx-new-york-10463/sleepys-i-buy-mattres-at-sleepys-with-the-warrentybut-wen-mattres-got-saget-i-call-them-865611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Good grief!

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Please find someone with better command of English to write your updates to this. What exactly are the written warranty terms on this 6 year old mattress?Most of these warranties are pro rata. You wouldn't get a full value exchange, only a partial value, less depreciation, so in effect you'd be given a new mattress at a discount to replace this one.

And that's if your mattress truly qualifies under the warranty terms. If you speak, or hear English the way you write it, y'all need an English speaking advocate to handle your phone and in-store haggling too, if you expect to get resolution. Find that someone and enlist their aid.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

HOw STUPID are you?  Get a dictionary, or better  yet, find a 3rd grader to help you.