Complaint Review: Slim 4 Life

• Slim 4 Life
    310 E Round Grove Rd.
    Lewisville, Texas
    United States of America

I went in to hear their sales pitch about a special promotion and signed up for the weight loss program and 1 year of support.  I scheduled my class to get the nutritional information and program details for the next day.  However, when I arrived for my class the sales rep said they couldn't do it that day and I would need to reschedule.

I could not reschedule for anytime soon, so I asked for a refund of my $586. The sales rep became very rude and they refused to refund my money even though I did not get any program information from them.  I have filed multiple complaints, but they still refuse to give me a refund because I signed a contract - although I don't remember that being on the contract.

I have received nothing from this company but a 20 min sales pitch and they are trying to keep over $500!  I later learned that they have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau and have multiple other bad reviews.  Wish I had looked that up before - hoping to help others avoid the same mistake.  Very bad customer service and quite the scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/slim-4-life/lewisville-texas-75067/slim-4-life-refund-refusal-lewisville-texas-958234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Also scammed in Lewisville

AUTHOR: dskeens - ()

I won't go into detail (LONG story) except to agree that they are totally and deliberately fraudulant.  Unfortunately, I heard the ads (dozens of times) on a local Christian radio program, and by on-air personalities that have been thru the program and know they are promoting fraud.

I was unable to get any useful information on their website, so booked the free consulation to "lose all the weight you want for just $99, all services included". (In very small print on the site, *excludes supplements. That's ok, I didn't want the supplements.)

When I was quoted the price after almost an hour, I was LIVID! $1199. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? It was like every word out of that girls' mouth was trained deception. SHAME ON THEM-- AND THE COMPANIES THAT TAKE THEIR $$ TO ADVERTISE.

This may be a great product but they are no one I want to do business with.

Refund

AUTHOR: eyes5101 - ()

Too bad you couldn't find another day that would have worked for you, I just signed up and when they did the consultation they told me upfront that their is no refund. I hope you get your money back but I wouldn't hold your breath or anything.