Complaint Review: Slim Fit 180

• Reported By: Katie — Smiths Falls Ontario Canada
  • Slim Fit 180

Internet
    United States

Slim Fit 180 Bought a "free" product that all I paid was shipping, took $128 a month plus later. Internet

Over a month ago I paid $8.95 to get a free sample of diet pills by slim fit 180 and over a month and some later when I'm checking my bank account as its cheque day and I'm on fixed income as a single mom still in school, only to find out I'm missing $128 due to this company charging me over a month plus later for their "free" product. When called to refund and get money back was taken as a joke and told I could post whatever, wherever that it wouldn't make a difference. Let alone I received a pretty threatening email when your a young adult reading it.

All I wanted was a refund for the $128 they took from my bank account this morning but instead I'm viewed as a joke. I'm a young, single mom on fixed income, in school and working part time just to make ends meet for my son. And now this company takes all our grociery and extra money for the month..in December of all months..I'm just thankful I was able to have his santa presents and s**t bought last week, hope this helps other people not get screwed over the same way. All I wanted was a refund but that's not possible apparently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2017 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/slim-fit-180/internet/slim-fit-180-bought-a-free-product-that-all-i-paid-was-shipping-took-128-a-month-plus-1414551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content