Complaint Review: Sly Fox Tracker/RP Software

• Reported By: Joanne — Troy New York
  • Sly Fox Tracker/RP Software

Internet
    USA

Sly Fox Tracker/RP Software Mike Hawk support staff SLY FOX is sly! You cancel an order and they keep your money Internet

Sly Fox Tracker home page indicates that this program can be easily downloaded to any phone, incuding I Phones. This I learned the hard way, is just NOT true. I cancelled my order with Sly Fox within 24 hours after ordering it.

Nevertheless, Sly Fox had 25 days to correct their mistake and not charge me. Yet, my charge card bill came and they charged me $30 for the product I never received. Have e-mailed them as they offer no phone number, and no one cares to respond.

RIP OFF BIG TIME. I will continue to try to get some person there to right this wrong. However, I saw another complaint where they did not refund someone else in similar circumstances. How can they get away with this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2014 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sly-fox-trackerrp-software/internet/sly-fox-trackerrp-software-mike-hawk-support-staff-sly-fox-is-sly-you-cancel-an-order-1186555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content