Complaint Review: SMART SAVINGS CENTER

• SMART SAVINGS CENTER
    SmartSavingsCenter.Com
    WEST PALM BEACH, Florida

SMART SAVINGS CENTER Still Charging my Bank Account WEST PALM BEACH Florida

I ordered a movie from Hot Movie Sale.com and I noticed a charge of $29.95 on my bank acct. I called Smart Savings Center and they said it was for a membership which I did not sign up for. They said they would cancel this service and I received a confirmation email. Last month I seen charge for a $1.00 and it was Smart Savings Center, I called them again and they said that they would cancel this service and refund me the money.

If you are having this same problem I would file a Complaint with the West Palm Beach BBB, I just received a letter from the Florida Attorney General stating that they are going to investigate this scam.

Michael
Santa Fe Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smart-savings-center/west-palm-beach-florida/smart-savings-center-still-charging-my-bank-account-west-palm-beach-florida-422512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content