Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Scott — San Rafael California USA
Smart Service / My Service Depot
Internet USA

Smart Service / My Service Depot Internet

This is the most poorly written software i have ever come across. We have had the very unfortunate expeeience of using this crap software for 10 months. We spent $8000 for the package plus $600 for the estimating software. The interface with Quickbooks is a nightmare! Error messages up the a*s!!! We are a very busy electrical contracting company with 4 phone lines ringing constantly. We dont have time for these idiotic error messages that require us to stop dead in our tracks and spend 45 minutes on hold with tech support to figure out this POS (PIECE OF S***) system. My advice, DONT BUY IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2017 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smart-service-my-service-depot/internet/smart-service-my-service-depot-internet-1368840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Service / My Service Depot