Complaint Review: Smart Travel & Incentives Inc

Lake Mary, Florida
    United States of America

Smart Travel & Incentives Inc RIP OFF / SCAM Lake Mary, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: $174.00 Refund

I can't believe I fell for this.  What a scam.  Even if this was a legitimate company, which it is not, all the rules and conditions make it almost impossible to use.  You cannot reach anybody by phone.  It seemed so legitimate at the time.  $175 rip-off.  I should have done more home work.  It wasn't that much money and it was called a "refundable deposit"  so I sent in my money.  I am not done with this yet.  If I have to spend $500 to re-coup my $175 I will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smart-travel-incentives-inc/lake-mary-florida-32746/smart-travel-incentives-inc-rip-off-scam-lake-mary-florida-921774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

$174.00 Refund

AUTHOR: Smart Travel - (United States of America)

Dear Tim,

I am sorry that you have had a difficult time getting through to us. Our phone lines can be very busy. You can also email customerservice@travelsmartincentives.com for any questions you may have or an update on your file. If you wish to cancel your travel plans with us and receive a refund of your deposit , you just need to send a letter in stating so. Refunds take 3-4 weeks to process from the date we receive your letter.

Kara Gallagher