Complaint Review: Smart travel & incentives

801 International Pky 5th Fl
    Lake Mary, Florida
    USA

Smart travel & incentives Scam Travel & Incentives!!! Lake Mary Florida

My husband and I received a free rt airfare to anywhere in the US with 3 nights stay and a $50 Travelocity gift card.

We had to first send them $100 deposit... Then after almost a year of trying to secure a destination they told us to send another $500 for airline FEES and taxes.

I looked at Orbitz to see what just the airfare was and it was $460...

Well I thought at least we get the free hotel room... No such luck! It stated once we arrived we had to sit through another awful sales presentation!!! And guess what? More hotel taxes and FEES!!!

so of course  i wrote and told them I want my money back... You know where this is going... I only received $80... They took the rest out in fees!!!

this company is a total SCAM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smart-travel-incentives/lake-mary-florida-32746/smart-travel-amp-incentives-scam-travel-amp-incentives-lake-mary-florida-1117067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content