Complaint Review: SmartShopper Advertising

• SmartShopper Advertising
    PO Box 2289
    Edison, New Jersey

SmartShopper Advertising Half the advertising at full price Edison New Jersey

My store advertised with SmartShopper only to learn afterwards that half of my town was in the mailing. I was told it went to my town, and 3 others but never were we informed it only went to half the town we're located in.

They were very deceptive and I'd never advertise with them again. Beware of this company, I've talked to other advertisers in it and they have done the same thing to them.

Neveragain
Rahway, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smartshopper-advertising/edison-new-jersey/smartshopper-advertising-half-the-advertising-at-full-price-edison-new-jersey-369450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content