Complaint Review: smiONE Prepaid Card

Carrollton, Georgia
    USA

smiONE Prepaid Card smiONE STOLE MY FUNDS!!!! Carrollton Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I'm so sorry to hear this happened

I had $480 deposited onto my smiONE card from my Paypal account. Shortly after I transferred the funds to my smiONE account, I went ahead and closed my Paypal account. smiONE put a block on my card and would not give me access to my funds. They would not tell me why my funds were blocked, nor would they release them. I was told that the funds were being sent back to Paypal, which is not possible because my Paypal account is closed!!!! I've been on the phone with smiONE and Paypal all week and no one knows where my funds are. smiONE NEVER sent the funds back to Paypal, they are keeping them. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smione-prepaid-card/carrollton-georgia-30112/smione-prepaid-card-smione-stole-my-funds-carrollton-georgia-1129638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I'm so sorry to hear this happened

AUTHOR: RealityLife - (USA)

Yep now I'm really not wanting to deal with them. I was forced to go with them to receive my CS Payments and it's been trouble ever since. I started having trouble swiping the card with the first two months. Login problems etc. Now I had to pay $20 for a replacement card. Ugggggh!! Smionecard totally sucks!