Complaint Review: smith loan assistance

• Reported By: carolinagirl16 — North Carolina USA
  • smith loan assistance

Internet
    USA

smith loan assistance James Anderson That they sent my case file to the court house Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fraud

I received an email from this guy James Anderson saying they have sent my case file to my courthouse for some loan i supposedly took out with a company caled Advance Cash America i never did that at all i try calling the number and noone answers or it says the number cant isnt in service,I am scared these people have all of my information,I have contacted my Attorney about this matter they have wrote to the company but they are still harrassing me,What do i do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2016 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smith-loan-assistance/internet/smith-loan-assistance-james-anderson-that-they-sent-my-case-file-to-the-court-house-inte-1286499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Fraud

AUTHOR: Empire - (USA)

A reputable company isn't going to notify you of a court case via email; it would be sent by certified mail. "James Anderson" is likely in India or Africa. So relax, delete the email and block the sender. It's a scam. If you are certain they have ALL of your information, be sure to keep an extra close eye on all of your accounts and be sure to dispute any charges that aren't yours.