Complaint Review: Smoketown Sunoco

• Smoketown Sunoco
    13495 Miniville Rd
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    United States of America

Smoketown Sunoco extremely rude behaviour and disregard the standard rules for automotive services Woodbridge Virginia

*Consumer Comment: A1 Friendly Service

*Consumer Comment: calling bs

I was experienced a very unpleasant and brutal conversation with couple men from Smoketown Sunoco while I was looking for my business with them.

First, when I dropped my personal car for an emission inspection I haven't been required to fill out any document to certify that I let the vehicle in their possesion in order to perform the service. This is an unprofessional practice that I haven't experienced by now at any automotive thorought.

Second, and this is the thing that determined to fill a complaint, is this fact: at the store entrance I was asking for the receipt. While I was oriented toward the receipt, an incoming car driven by one of the employees got very close to my back and applied a full, continous honk associated with angry gestures to get out of his way. Once again, I was outside the service station, right at the entrance and not inside, where they service cars.

After that brutal honk, I was almost paralyzed. I was asking for an reasonable explanation about that gesture but the driver started calling me a "mother f***er". I was shocked. I went to the register and I reported his behavior, but in my back, another employee, and I think that this was the owner, only stated that I have to pay the bill and "f***ing" leave the premises. I was startled again, I just couldn't believe it can happen to me. Anyway, after I paid the bill, I was chased like a "mongrel" if I'm alowed for styling, and it was telling me avoid "their" service station in the future.

Nicolae woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2007 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smoketown-sunoco/woodbridge-virginia-22193/smoketown-sunoco-extremely-rude-behaviour-and-disregard-the-standard-rules-for-automotive-274701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

A1 Friendly Service

AUTHOR: Karen - ()

I have been a customer of Smoketown Sunoco for 21 years and have never had an issue with the owners or employees.  They run a very respectable business and I would find it hard to believe that anyone there swore at you as you stated.

They are friendly, hard working and honest guys that have always done me and my family right. They are very well known and respected in the community.

As far as I know from any station you don't have to complete a work order for an inspection and emission; if I did i would be leary of what the business was up to.

I highly doubt that you were chased like a mongrul as stated, you should be ashamed of yourself for making false statements.

calling bs

AUTHOR: katungas - (United States of America)

Having been a customer of this Sunoco for over 15 years I am familiar with the owner and a majority of the employees that work there. The behavior you are accusing of the owner is completely not true and the scenarios you describe of a car pulling up and honking at you are nearly impossible as the station isn't built in a manner where you can stand on the sidewalk outside of the service bay. I encourage you to think before you blindly post on sites like this. These guys have always been honest to me and my family and you hiding behind the internet, while not very convincing, may discredit their business.

katy reyers, woodbridge, Virginia