Complaint Review: SMR Promotions

P.O. BOX 1659
    Keller, Texas
    USA

SMR Promotions Compnay did not ship order on time -as promised Keller Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Who is this person?

I special ordered a custom item for an event three weeks away.  I asked several times, to several different people, are you sure you can deliver it on time? Oh, yes, they replied.  My mistake was that I paid for it in advance.

The event came and went and I did not receive the order in time.  I called to ask what was the problem and the person who answered the phone knew nothing and everyone else was gone for the week.

When the Boss finally returned, he called and apologized and admitted they had made a terrible mistake.  He promised me a refund, but of course I never got it.

There are dozens of companies who provide this type of service so please go anywhere else by SMR promotions because their servie is TERRIBLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smr-promotions/keller-texas-76244/smr-promotions-compnay-did-not-ship-order-on-time-as-promised-keller-texas-1094336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Who is this person?

AUTHOR: SMR - ()

We have NO idea who the Lea person is and it is impossible to know without that person stating what company they are calling from.  I have absolutely no recollection of dealing with this person or hearing anything about the situation.  Here at SMR, if we make a mistake, we fix it.

Our number one concern is customer service and over 80% of our business is repeat and/or referral!  This wouldn't be the case if we treated clients like this person is saying. With that being said, if you are in need of anything custom imprinted for promotional use, don't hesitate to call us or check out www.smrpromostx.com for some ideas!