Complaint Review: SnapFinger.com

• Reported By: RestauOwner — Internet Internet United States of America
  • SnapFinger.com

Internet
    United States of America

SnapFinger.com Snapfinger discourage our business to have online delivery and stole $400, Internet

*Author of original report: Snapfinger.com stole $400 from my account through my mobile site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 01:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/snapfingercom/internet/snapfingercom-snapfinger-discourage-our-business-to-have-online-delivery-and-stole-400-1022405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Snapfinger.com stole $400 from my account through my mobile site.

AUTHOR: Snap Finger - (United States of America)

I'm an owner of a start up restaurant.  We've seen an opportunity on making deliveries, so we expanded our services.  More customers are calling and suggesting to have an online delivery store set up.   I tried to research all I could about this and found out that snapfinger.com offers this kind of service.  Didn't hesitate to email them from a link where it says "own a restaurant" I waited for email and calls for weeks.  They told me that I cant purchase they're mobile app because I'm still a small restaurant owner!. Took some time, but after I did set up with them, they stole $400 from my account which wasn't part of any agreement.  We've never seen this level of blatant disregard before.  We will not be continuing with them.