Complaint Review: Snows Auto

5924 N Division St
    Spokane, Washington
    USA

Snows Auto Worst Car Accessory and Audio Place in Spokane Washington

Snows auto in Spokane installed some headlights in my Brand new car over two years ago.  In the process completely scratched my bumper and grill.  They also installed a radar detector and laser jamer, in which they completely messed up my rear bumper.  I have taken it to them over 10 times in two years to try and get them to rectify the situation and to this day my once brand new car will never be the same.

Snow's Auto in Spokane, Washington only focus on selling as many products as they can with little to no regard for the quality of their work.  I Wish I would have know this before taking my vehicle into them.  They pay a couple of miniumum wage kids to intstall all this fancy crap on expensive cars, and they mess up almost every one of them.  Then wonder why people are in yelling at them.  I watched probably 10 different people working sales there over the time we had deal with these jerks.  They can't hold an employee so that's pretty telling.

I guess I learned my lessson this time.  If you want a job done right you will have to pay for it.  Thanks for nothing SNOW'S AUTO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2015 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/snows-auto/spokane-washington-99202/snows-auto-worst-car-accessory-and-audio-place-in-spokane-washington-1223117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content