Complaint Review: Snuggie Blankets

• Snuggie Blankets
    www.getsnuggie.com
    Internet

Snuggie Blankets Too many blankets Internet

I too went online to order 2 blankets and after I gave my credit card information I was then told I had 4 blankets coming. When I tried to call and cancel 2 of the blankets, I was told it takes 24 hours for the order to upload into the system and was asked to call back the next day. I called the next day and the rep. told me it takes 24 to 72 hours to upload into the system.

I needed to call back in a couple of days. I decided that I would just get all of them, but wanted to find out if I would get them before christmas. When I called the place was closed due to weather. It is 5 days before christmas and I still do not know if I will ever get them. Christmas is not happening. I will think twice about using them again.

Diana
Rocklin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/snuggie-blankets/internet/snuggie-blankets-too-many-blankets-internet-403173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content