Complaint Review: Snuggie, Customerstatus.com, Getsnuggie.com

• Reported By: Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
  • Snuggie, Customerstatus.com, Getsnuggie.com
    P.O. Box 3179
    Wallingford, Connecticut

Snuggie, Customerstatus.com, Getsnuggie.com Order didn't come after 6 weeks. Tried every number provided to contact company with no success. Wallingford Connecticut

*Author of original report: Believe I found some contact info

*Consumer Comment: I have to disagree!

I ordered this 6 weeks prior to Christmas and when it did not arrive and I had received no confirmation of this order, I attempted to call and cancel. The first number provided: 1-800-663-8166 just takes you through a long menu and eventually provides the customer service number: 1-800-566-2888. If you call on a weekend, it tells you to call between certain hours M-F. If you call within those hours, you either get a busy signal, fax noise, or they answer and disconnect you. This is a scam. I am going to file a chargeback if they ever process this order. This company is a scam. After this happened, I did some Googling and found many other similar reports.

Rachel
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/snuggie-customerstatuscom-getsnuggiecom/wallingford-connecticut-06494/snuggie-customerstatuscom-getsnuggiecom-order-didnt-come-after-6-weeks-tried-every-n-403899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Believe I found some contact info

AUTHOR: Raichlea - (U.S.A.)

I contacted the listed domain owner for customerstatus.com and was given the following email address to contact the people responsible for getsnuggie.com:

Service@AMGcustomer.com

To this day the order is still on "back order" and the phone numbers provided do not work or disconnect me every time.

I sent an email and if I hear back, I will post the response and result.

I have to disagree!

AUTHOR: Holly - (U.S.A.)

I to ordered the snuggie an long time ago, never got a confirmation or anything. I checked into it on that customerstatus.com site and it said it was in backorder. So I decided to cancel.

I called their number, got through within 30 seconds, they even offered me a $5 credit if I wouldn't cancel, but I said no, quick and painless and it was cancelled. Sorry you had a bad experience with their customer service but it worked out for me.