Complaint Review: Snuggie

• Snuggie
    P.O. Box 3179
    Wallingford, Connecticut

Snuggie Did not cancelled my order Wallingford Connecticut

I fiiled an order on the net, added my credit card informationn and when reached the total, I was not in agreement with the shipping and handling plus delivery price and there was not an option to cancel.

I called the phone number to cancel the order and there were no person to talk to, instead a recording saying I had to wait 24 hours. After that period I called again and place a cancelation, the itens came in the mail any ways on 02-25-09. I called again (no person on line) I was given a return Rma 25409200907224030 and I returned the item and paid for delivery.

Now they credited my credit card only $34.90 and excluded the shipping and handling $31.80

Jorge
North Miami Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/snuggie/wallingford-connecticut-06494/snuggie-did-not-cancelled-my-order-wallingford-connecticut-432579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content