Complaint Review: Social Butterphly

• Reported By: St. Paul Minnesota
  • Social Butterphly
    9903 Santa Monica Blvd. Unit 158 ,
    Beverly Hills, California

They offer Private Investment Products, Services and opportunities, that DO NOT WORK!! DO NOT BE FOOLED!! They were brokering an investment opportunity last August which I got into for $10K, with a group of other investors. It was supposed to pay out in a couple months from then, it did not work out despite their many excuses and false promises, they then deviously claimed that they will return our money after it was obvious that this was a scam they had pulled! That was November last year, when the said that and they kept giving us dates and time lines which they did not and would not fulfill even until now. I reported them to the BBB and they claimed that they have not done any business with me and don't know who I am despite getting numerous emails from them an sending money directly to them through their atty escrow acct. On the BBB report that claimed not to know me and had no business with me but yet claimed they'll return my money by a date they didn't specify. Can't even get their lies right!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE FOOLS, THEY FIT THE STEREOTYPE! Don't be fooled by their so called experieNce and previous expertise listed on their website, these are THIEVES AND SCAMMERS through and through, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! Philip St. Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/social-butterphly/beverly-hills-california-90212/wirter-mangrum-jerrod-washington-a-list-group-llc-lyfe-corporation-beverly-hills-califo-436518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Social Butterphly

AUTHOR: Ellis - ()

Please Beware of this Creep!! He runs and operates this website called socialbutterphly.com

#2 General Comment

Pay my money

AUTHOR: utgordon - ()

This is one case where the funds we sent to you were for a instrument were in turn used to pay this person back. You still to date owe me over 150k. DO NOT EVER WORK WITH THESE SCAMMERS. THey are the biggest losers. And even worse I emailed Jerrod Washingtons wife, (woman to woman) to let her know the funds that were stolen from me were used to feed and cloth her kids, and all she had to say was she didnt know anything!!!! Funny how these fool raise thier kids off stolen money!!! The wife even knows about it.....I am assuming there is a reason him and KOBE BRYANT dont conduct business together anymore!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Matter Resolved

AUTHOR: Wirter - (United States of America)

The matter has been resolved if you look at all post the funds was return and the matter was closed.  The gentleman involved did not want to give us time to resolved and wanted to use the internet.  But as you can see from his own posted all funds was returned.

Return Of Funds!

AUTHOR: Philip - (U.S.A.)

I did receive the check from A List Group LLC and it's good, so as far as I'm concerned I have no more complaints or grievances with this company and its principals. Use this report only to your own discretion; they said they'll return and they have, case closed!!

Agreement To Return Funds

AUTHOR: Philip - (U.S.A.)

I'd like to report that A List group and its principals, Wirter Mangrum and Jerrod Washington have agreed to return my investment funds that I had put with their company and which prompted this report. I have not received the check yet but we've agreed to resolve this matter, so I don't have any more complaints with this company or its principals. I will update this again once I receive the check and it posts in my account.

Jerrod Washington is Kobe Bryant's Brother-in-Law and Business Partner

AUTHOR: Philip - (U.S.A.)

The article below gives you an idea of who Jerrod Washington is. Somebody alert the media on this scammer, with a big time name like Kobe associated with him, somebody will be interested..

Wrap it up Kobe, it's not your gig

With an NBA title in hand, Kobe Bryant's basketball resume has a nice ring to it. His budding singing career, however, is still trying to break .500.Bryant played to mixed reviews in his debut as a rapper Sunday night at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.

Bryant, who turns 22 next month, had some good lines ("If you live life fast, you'll probably die slow") and some groaners ("My skull is the holster, my brain is the gun").

"People see an athlete do something like this and their first thought is it's not a serious thing," said Jerrod Washington, Bryant's brother-in-law and the CEO of his record label, Heads High Entertainment. "But this is very serious. Music is his second love.

"If he wasn't a professional athlete, he would have become a rapper."To which some say, thank heavens for basketball."It was nice seeing him," said Bernice Sanchez of West Covina, who witnessed Bryant's performance. "But I think Kobe should stick to his day job."

NFL gospel of Paul Former Green Bay Packer Paul Hornung says the only way the NFL can clean up its tattered image is to tackle the reckless and the lawless by their wallets.

"They've got to suspend these kids and take some money out of their pockets," said Hornung, a Hall of Famer. "There's only one thing that's disciplined these youngsters, and that's in their pocketbook. If you don't take any money out of their pocketbook, you're not going to get any justification. They'll run over you.

"I was one of the ones I think they used a little discipline on back in '63. I know what discipline means. I know what it means to be suspended, indefinitely."

You bet he does. Hornung was suspended for the entire 1963 season for gambling.A pair of aces
Hole-in-one? No big deal. Freddie Crockett did it twice in just a half-hour last week.

The 57-year-old retired policeman from Roanoke, Va., who had never recorded an ace in 26 years of golfing, twice brought Ashley Plantation Golf Club to its knees. He used a driver to ace the 336-yard, par-4 second hole, then pulled out a sand wedge on the 104-yard fourth hole.
"It's simply unbelievable," said Crockett, who finished the round with his best lifetime score, a 3-under-par 69. "It's just like you're numb.
"I had a couple of my buddies call me the next day and say, 'You lying son-of-a-gun.' I said, 'Well, I've got two people who I've never met before who saw it.' "
Bear or bust
Bear Bryant? Off with his head!
No, the Crimson Tide hasn't turned on its late, legendary coach - Bama backers just want to move the bust of Bryant from Birmingham's Legion Field, where the team is cutting down on its playing dates, to the school's home, Bryant-Denny Stadium, in Tuscaloosa.
Inscribed on one side of the bust is a quote from Bryant that reads, "If you believe in yourself, and have dedication and pride, and never quit, you'll be a winner."
Apparently, "Knowledge is good" was already taken.

- Dwight Perry, The Seattle Times