Complaint Review: SOCIALLITY

• Reported By: Kathy — Albuquerque New Mexico USA
  • SOCIALLITY

Internet
    USA

SOCIALLITY 888-628 CHK CARD PUR 888-6286284 NJ 000873 On September 19th,2017, I looked up my bank account to find that this company had charged $14.82 against my bank card. I have never heard of them and called the bank and had to cancel my card and get a new card to use. I never give out my pin or my bankcard number to anyone so was surprised to see this charge. Fairfield New Jersey 00873

I looked up my bank account on Sept 18, 2017 and saw a charge made online for $14.82 from Sociallity, Fairfield New Jersey.  I have never heard of them so looked them up online and found this report site.  I had to close my bank card and go have a new one issued to me.

Kathy S Box

Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2017 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sociallity/internet/sociallity-888-628-chk-card-pur-888-6286284-nj-000873-on-september-19th2017-i-looked-u-1401260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content