Complaint Review: sodastream

• Reported By: vahe — san diego California USA
  • sodastream

Nationwide
    USA

sodastream, sodastream international Sold me chemical tasting soda flavoring with no recourse to return, without warning that they a no-return policy Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

Very Disappointed
I bought 2 of these flavorings with no warning that they were to be non-returnable.  They were undrinkable. My wife and I nearly spit out our first taste. It tasted like water from Chernobyl - just chemicals. This has to be very bad for your health. There's nothing natural in it as an ingredient (maybe water). To make things worse, they won't take them back for a refund. I even escalated my complaint to a supervisor. They were willing to alienate a good customer of many years for $18! So I disputed the charge and got my money back from Mastercard. Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2017 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sodastream/nationwide/sodastream-sodastream-international-sold-me-chemical-tasting-soda-flavoring-with-no-reco-1397550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content